From the Poker Players Alliance: Join Barry Greenstein to rally against WA law that criminalizes Internet poker! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As you know, when we play poker in our home on the Internet, we’re committing a felony thanks to a ridiculous law signed into effect by Gov. Gregoire in 2006. On May 15th Washington State resident and PPA State Director, Lee Rousso, who is challenging the constitutionality of this ill-conceived law will be having a very important court hearing. The PPA would like to use this hearing as a way to demonstrate broad opposition to the law and WE NEED YOUR HELP. We need you to attend a rally in Kent, WA on May 15th at 10:30 am. If we hope to reverse this terrible law, Washington poker player must send a loud and clear message that our rights matter and those poker players are not criminals! Joining the PPA will be professional poker player Barry Greenstein. Mr. Greenstein understands that all poker players must actively oppose laws that infringe on our right to play the game we love and he needs your support on May 15th. Please contact me at drew@pokerplayersalliance.org and let me know if you can attend the rally. Please include your full name and a telephone number you can be reached at for more information about the rally. All attendees asked to wear red and are encouraged to make and bring pro poker signs. Free parking is available at the park-and-ride on Lincoln Ave and W Smith Street. Join with us as we make a stand to say that Poker Is Not A Crime! Rally Details: Maleng Regional Justice Center 401 – 4th Ave. North Kent, WA 98032-4429 10:30 – 11:30 Proud to Play, Drew Lesofski Director of Grassroots and External Affairs posted by Bryan Spadaro Poker Players Alliance posted here by OBG

You need to be a member of The APCW to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The APCW will be there... camera in hand!
    • Ya think in the week leading up you can touch on this in the APCW video?

obg
This reply was deleted.