J Todd in Spain this Week

Hello friends... I will be attending the CAP Euro Conference in Barcelona Spain all week and return on September 30th. Anthony (APCW AUditing Director) is luring and patrolling the boards, and I will be popping in to post updates and check on things. Please excuse me if I do not reply to posts or PM's or emails as quickly as I normally do! See you in a week!

You need to be a member of The APCW to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• J.Todd,
    Have a good time in Barcelona. This week is huge for financial matters in the U.S. We have must pass legislation and it's the Financial Services Committee headed by our friend Barney Frank that has to send the must pass legislation to the President for signature. Do you think he could attach the anti UIGEA legislation we have been waiting for to this most important bill to save all the bettors on Wall Street?
    Maybe the government could benefit from increased revenue from a regulated online gambling industry? Maybe consumers of online sites could benefit from the protections that the correct legislation would offer? Maybe things would return to normal in our industry as well as the industry of betting on Wall Street.
    We will see if the leaders in congress have the cajones to do whats right.
    Anyways have fun and let the industry know that the players and webmasters in the USA support a regulated online gaming industry even if our leaders in D.C. are holding out for more donations for reelection before letting responsible legislation prevail.
    Todd
This reply was deleted.