Duplicate Poker is sadly bidding farewell to its players and affiliates. Caught in the middle of the global financial situation the company is not able to continue to provide service. Duplicate poker as of the today, October 5, 2008 will; be closing down due to econmic climate. duplicate poker states that Hopefully at later time and in a better economic climate Duplicate Poker will reappear. The company is appointing a US-Trustee who will handle any liabilities. Duplicate Poker expect this process to be completed within next 10 days. players should duplicatepoker website after October 15 to obtain instructions as to submittals of claims. I just wonder who's next Bodog Perhaps?. well i can now confirm this 100% genuine

You need to be a member of The APCW to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wonder if it's the same people or other's who think they can do it better...
  • Read an article today bout a new site opening called twin poker.
    Exactly same game as Duplicate Poker.
  • i never played at duplicate poker it just seem to easy for people to collude there...and i did not like the concept of running up as much as you can to beat other players...it seem like the concept was to reward gambling more than actual solid play...i did not know how exactly it worked but i don't think it was all/mostly skill like they claim...
  • Damn. That's a shame.

I knew these guys, too. Really nice.

Hope they all land somewhere within the industry.
This reply was deleted.