Hello friends... Wanted your opinions on the most important events of this past year. I have a list below, so please do offer feedback on one or all of these things. Also, don't hesitate to suggest something you believe we missed! 1) iMega Wins Standing 2) Kentucky Domain Case 3) Party Gaming Founder Pleads Guilty 4) Barney Frank Bill Passes 5) Grand Prive' Affiliate Commission Theft 6) Obama Elected US President 7) Poker Dream Collapse and Theft 8) The AGA's Changing Attitude Toward Online Gambling 9) Guilty Pleas in the BOS Case 10) The 60 Minutes Expose on AP & UB

You need to be a member of The APCW to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I replied at GPWA as well but here goes...

Microgaming pulling out of the US must be one for the list although I'm sure the Kentucky case was the factor that made their minds up.
  • I replied at GPWA, but here goes again. :-)

I said the Kentucky Domain Case . I was just very surprised at how that went.
    I really want to believe that Obama being elected will make the big difference in the industry, but unless folk keep sending his administration letters that show how much we are upset about the UIGEA, nothing will happen I'm afraid. There is just too much that comes first if you get my drift. Example being the wars, economy, the infrastructure and unemployment.
This reply was deleted.